UPDATE: all items are on sale for 10php each!
We (re)started decluttering our room to make space for the baby girl and I got some more stuff to dispose. Some of them are still new, unused, and some are pinaglumaan na. For this batch, I am posting some of the books I really loved. I started posting some of these months ago, but some were not picked up, so I’m posting them all again.
Also, I would like to share I will be opening a savings account for Toyo. So sorry, guys, I decided not to give these away, but I’m selling them for the cheapest price. I know I can’t raise enough amount from these, but it’s just cute (and practical) to let you guys be part of this goal. Oh diba, nanay na nanay. So please support me on this, and I know Toyo will be thankful as well. 🙂
- Willing to pick up the item from our place (bec you know, I cannot travel far lol visit us here in Pasay City. I think more books are to be displayed soon) or handle the SF if you’re getting a bunch of the items.
- Message me here or on IG (because I am on a social media break!! #NoToStress) to reserve the item, please also indicate your preferred date of pick up
- Include in your message the following:
- Where did you saw my ad
- Contact no
- Instagram account (idk I just want to see your feed lol)
- Item/s to buy
- Date of pick up
- Include in your message the following:
- Books that will not be picked up by the date agreed will be opened again for sale.
- We will be accepting cash, or deposit (will message you the account details once sale is agreed and finalized).
- Once considered sold, this post will be updated immediately.
- We’re also open for swaps! If you have no enough money or not willing to spend for below items, why not swap, right? I’ll have a new read, and you’ll have yours as well. Win win! Of course, this will depend on how interesting your book is.
Items for sale:
Caught in the Web of Words by Katharine Maud Elisabeth Murray [Php30]SOLD
- Beautiful Unbroken: One Nurse’s LifeBeautiful Unbroken: One Nurse’s Life by Mary Jane Nealon
- A Long Way Gone: Memoirs of a Boy Soldier (one of my faves!!!) by Ishmael Beah
[Php50][Php10] Nostradamus: The End of the Millennium: Prophecies 1992-2001 by Vauneen J. Hewitt and Peter Lorie [Php30]SOLD
- Two Truths and a Lie (The Lying Game #3) by Sara Shepard
- Beyond I Do: What Christians Believe about Marriage by Dougas J. Brouwer
- Harry Gold by Millicent Dillion
- If I Could Turn and Meet Myself: The Life of Alden Nowlan by Patrick Toner
[Php15][Php10] Something Blue by Emily Griffin [Php30]SOLD Breaking the Da Vinci Code by Darrell Bock [Php50 BEC THIS IS VERY INTERESTING]SOLD
- Man and Boy by Tony Parsons
[Php30][Php10] I know you’re not that interested on Greek words, so I’m giving this “Teach Yourself Greek)”away for free when you buy at least one of the books listed on this post. Just tell me if you’re interested. You can either teach yourself Greek or you can use this on your crafts or DIYs. 🙂SOLD Thoughts of Love – this is a collection of poems you can use as reference when you’re into writing your own poem or article or journal or whatevs. Daming pwedeng I-quote from this book, promise! [Php30]SOLD The Daily Spark – this is a book of journaling prompts. I used this before when I was practicing writing an essay. This is actually very helpful especially for those “sabaw” moments. [Php50]SOLD
- The third photo is not a picture of a book, but a notebook. Yep, that is a Christmas themed lined notebook (hard cover) I am not using, so grab na besh.
- Everything I Need to Know About Love, I Learned from Papa Jack – corny as it sound, I have this kind of books. Di ko na alam san na napunta yung iba. But yes. Relatable din naman talaga sya sa mga kabataan. Haha.
[Php15][Php10] Stupid is Forever 1 & 2 – because I love MDS, I’m selling this for [Php50] OMG ayoko sana but okay sige for two books na yan. #SpreadTheWitSOLD Besties!!! Who doesn’t love these gals? [Php50]SOLD
- Boring Ba Ang Bible Mo?
I really hope you participate, guys. If the rules/mechanics are too mahigpit but you really are interested to help, just message me and let’s talk. The main goal here, honestly, is to dispose all of these. It’s actually hard for me to let go of these books, kasi ang tagal ko nga silang tinago just because I really liked them. But we really need more space in the bedroom for Toyo’s crib. So masakit man, I have to say bye to some of my beloved books.
I am also open for suggestions on how to expedite the disposal. I don’t want to sell them to the junkshops kasi ayoko naman silang masira. I can’t donate them to schools because they’re not that educational/academic. My only hope is you, bookworms.
Message me na, please! 🙂